DO NOT PUT YOUR WRISTBAND ON UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY & ARE ON YOUR WAY TO ENDLESS SUMMER NIGHTS! WRISTBAND INSTRUCTIONS
- Slip Un-tightened wristband over your RIGHT wrist.
- Hold onto the 2 loose ends of the wristband and slide the closure toward your wrist to tighten the wristband. DO NOT over-tighten the wristband. Leave ONE INDEX FINGER distance of space between your wrist and the wristband for comfort and security.
The closure slides one-way and CANNOT BE LOOSENED once the wristband is fitted to your wrist. You only get one shot at this so we suggest that you seek the help of another person when applying the wristband. Your wristband will not be replaced!
NEED HELP? If you have any issues or questions regarding your wristband(s), please contact customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org 8am-6pm PCST Mon-Sat 866-991-3747
ENTRANCE TO FESTIVAL:
- You cannot pass through the police vehicle checkpoints without your wristband properly applied on your wrist.
- You cannot walk or bike to the festival site without a wristband properly applied on your wrist
- Wristbands are required at all times on festival grounds. You will be subject to ejection with no refund if you take off or tamper with your wristband for any reason. If you have an issue with your wristband please immediately report to security or customer service.
- All wristbands will be checked for proper application by staff.
- A person in possession of a wristband which been tampered with or altered in any way is subject to ejection from the festival grounds without refund.
To recap, prior to arriving at the venue, wristbands must be properly applied on your RIGHT wrist in order to pass through all police checkpoints surrounding the event by vehicle, bicycle or on foot.
A festival pass is one wristband, good for the entire weekend that you purchased. All passes are General Admission. All people attending the festival must be wearing their wristband upon arrival. You will not be allowed to enter any parking, camping or festival areas without a pass.
- All festival passes, camping decals, shuttle and parking passes will be shipped out in March 04 2015.
- Signature will be required
- We will not ship to P.O. Boxes
- Deadline to update shipping address is 03/04/15
- Mon-Sat PCST
- If you do not receive your shipping notification by late march, please contact customer service (listed above)
- Flavorus tickets only! all entered in data base of customer purchased and sequence number ticket.
- All festival passes are wristbands that will be shipped in advance
- Don’t buy passes from a 3rd party.
- 6 pass limit per household
- Passes may not be used for any form of commercial or trade purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, without the express written consent of TMG
- Passes offered for resale are subject to cancellation. Don’t scalp your pass. It is a revokable license.
email@example.com 8am-6pm PCS T Mon-Sat 866-991-3747